Food Tech’s planning studies provide you with clear, up-front facility expansion information that allows you to answer all critical questions regarding your facility/operational needs and determine the true ROI for the proposed project.
One of the most effective methods for increasing productivity and reducing cost is to reduce or eliminate all activities that are unnecessary or wasteful. A facility planning partner like Food Tech can help you answer the following critical questions:
- How large does my facility need to be based on current and future operational needs?
- What is our "design year" and when do we run out of space?
- Can my existing facility be renovated to extend its expected life?
- What role should automation play in a renovated or new facility?
- Which master plan provides me with maximum site utilization?
- What are the most productive material handling and process systems?
- What are the most economical yet durable building materials and systems?
- How much will all this cost and how long will it take?
- What is the ROI?
Food Tech can help you answer all of these questions. We leverage our experience and expertise to keep your project running on time and on budget. Our experience includes extensive work with food process plants—including food facility construction and food facility engineering—grocery distribution centers, and food service distribution centers.
Food Tech provides a range of valuable facility planning and management services to ensure your business has the best tools available to make your project a success. These services include:
- Food feasibility study, planning, and implementation
- Food facility planning and management
- Master site planning
- Renovations, expansions, new construction
- Preliminary engineering
Contact us and learn more about what Food Tech can do for you as your facility planning partner.