Londonderry Freezer - Londonderry, NH
Londonderry Freezer Warehouse, LLC needed a contractor with the ability to construct a new state-of-the-art cold storage warehouse in Londonderry, NH.
Industry-leading cold storage engineering and material handling expertise won Food Tech the project. The Food Tech team provided design-build services for the facility as well as industrial refrigeration design. The completed 100,000-square-foot warehouse features a cost-effective steel frame, insulated walls and roof, and an ammonia refrigeration central system. Additionally, the facility’s double-deep racking provides Londonderry high-density storage capabilities.
During this project, Food Tech delivered the following:
- Design-build and cold storage construction services
- Cost-effective steel frame and insulated walls and roof
- -10°F freezer and convertible space
- +34°F shipping and receiving dock
- Ammonia refrigeration central system
- Penthouse air units
- Double-deep racking for high density storage
Londonderry Freezer Warehouse, LLC offers cost-effective refrigerated, frozen, and sub-zero public storage to the nation’s frozen food professionals. Londonderry works in conjunction with a sister facility, Highwood Cold Storage, to provide comprehensive storage solutions to the Northeast’s food distribution network.