UniPro Foodservice, Inc.
In order to remain competitive, food service distributors must maintain up-to-date, advanced facilities equipped with the finest technologies. For over twenty years, UniPro Foodservice, Inc. (UniPro) has relied on Food Tech to design, build, and renovate their members’ facilities, in order to help keep their network of food service distribution centers operating at its finest.
As a UniPro approved supplier, Food Tech has worked on a wide-range of design-build projects for UniPro’s diverse membership. From small-scale renovations to large-scale new construction projects, providing everything from material handling design to cold storage construction, Food Tech has had the capabilities needed for UniPro’s growing family. For every project, Food Tech has strived to deliver cutting-edge facilities by incorporating superior industrial engineering and design, providing highly-professional construction management, and utilizing their years of industry experience.
On over 20 projects covering millions of square feet, Food Tech has provided UniPro members a variety of services, including the following:
- New construction, renovation, and expansion projects on a design-build basis
- Distribution operations and labor productivity consulting
- Industrial engineering and material handling design
- Custom food process construction, including United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) meat cutting and fresh-cut produce facilities
- Transportation and logistics analysis
- Food feasibility and facility planning studies
- Cold storage construction and refrigeration engineering
- Architectural design and engineering
UniPro Foodservice, Inc. is an American foodservice cooperative that focuses on connecting small, local businesses with a nationwide network of suppliers. With over 850 locations and 800,000 customers, UniPro is the largest foodservice distribution cooperative in the United States.