Food Tech, Inc. helped construct a state-of-the-art process plant focused on food safety design engineering, which provided the client with a highly sanitary environment throughout the facility.
The 47,000-square-foot facility utilized a cost-effective steel frame structure, insulated wall and ceiling panels, and an advanced Freon refrigeration central system.
North Coast Seafoods needed a new process facility with considerable cold storage design. Food Tech was selected for the design-build project thanks to their cutting-edge refrigeration engineering.
Food Tech delivered the following:
- Design-build and cold storage construction
- 47,000-square-foot frozen food process plant
- Four production lines
- Individual quick-freezing processing
- Raw cooler, finish cooler, and storage freezer
- Refrigerated truck dock
- Offices and employee amenities for 120 employees
North Coast Seafoods is a leading seafood processor and distributor in the New England area.